How many different ways have you tried to use our iconic super hero of beauty, Nutri-Rich Oil? With the goodness of 100 Apricots power-packed into ever jar, its no wonder it’s been our No.1 selling product for over 50 years. Keep reading to learn all the different ways you can work our multi-purpose balm into your beauty routine. It rescues dry, damaged skin, hair and nails in so many ways. These ingenious uses will have you reaching for our healing jar of gold every day.
The secret benefits of Apricot Kernel Oil
Apricots are a great source of natural fiber for your diet and are generally amazing for your health all round (plus they taste absolutely delicious). But you might not know just how great they are for your skin.
- World famous for its high Vitamin E content and beautiful Apricot fragrance, Apricot Kernel Oil is mild and nourishing. It hydrates like no other ingredient, absorbing into skin instantly.
- Apricot Kernel Oil is packed with Antioxidants and fatty acids to nourish and protect the lipid barrier, enhancing skin’s healing process, and imparting a beautiful glow to skin.
- This all-natural, golden miracle oil mimics skin’s own oil, relieving dryness and boosting the skin’s capacity to retain moisture, visibly reducing the appearance of fine lines in the process.
The everything oil with endless uses. Our iconic hero of beauty for over 50 years!
Here are our favourite uses for Nutri-Rich Oil
Dry skin fix
Cooler weather equals parched, rough and patchy skin. Fans use Nutri-Rich Oil from head-to-toe to hydrate chapped skin. For instant relief, Apricot Kernel Oil absorbs and nourishes instantly. It also works for dry lips, dry elbows, stretch marks, scarring and everything in between.
For an extra nourishing boost overnight, many fans use Nutri-Rich Oil in place of night crème to wake-up glowing. Antioxidants like Vitamin E minimise premature ageing while you sleep, while Carrot Oil improves elasticity and tone.
Make-up artists swear by Nutri-Rich Oil, mixing a dash with foundation to get that perfect dewy finish. You can also dab a little on cheekbones to create a beautiful illuminated, lifted look.
For mani-perfect hands, gently massage into cuticles and the nail bed to soften and replenish whilst also giving nails a slight shine.
A hair hero
Nutri-Rich Oil can be used to tame unruly flyways and condition dry, split ends. Apricot Kernel Oil is also the key Ingredient in our Nutri-Rich Haircare Range.
Did you know?
The Apricot beauty secret has expanded into many reincarnations of our most beloved oil, from balms, hand creams, lip treatments, body lotions and more.
‘Upcycled Kernels’ – A sustainable favourite
One of the biggest steps forward in the sustainable beauty movement is ‘up-cycled ingredients?’ With Nutri-Rich Oil, we have always remained one step ahead when it comes to reducing waste. Trash becomes treasure when discarded byproducts like fruit seeds (EG: the ‘magic Kernel’ in Apricot Kernel Oil) and other fruit pits are given a second life to create advanced skincare formulas. We use ‘up-cycled’ Apricot Kernels that would otherwise end up in landfill to make every single jar of Nutri-Rich Oil. Victor from Nutrimetics Beauty Lab says: “Up-cycling allows us to take the dried Apricot Kernel and turn it into our famous nutrient-rich oil, packed with Antioxidants, Vitamin E and fatty acids to help nourish and protect the skin barrier.”
View this post on Instagram
Here is the official list. 30 amazing uses for Nutri-Rich Oil.
Try them all and see for yourself why this is the hardest working beauty product you will ever own.
- Night cream
- Nourishing mask
- Neck & décolletage treatment
- Cuticle cream
- Lip balm
- Bath oil
- Massage oil
- Styling gel/hair wax
- Non-petroleum lip gloss
- Day cream for extremely dry skin
- Cracked & dry heels, knees and elbows
- Helps minimise stretch marks during and after pregnancy
- Improves the appearance of scarring
- Soother and nourisher after shaving (men and women)
- Blend with your body cream for an extra-nourishing treat
- Aids in soothing dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema
- Nourishes split ends
- Soothes dry, cracked nipples
- Helps to soothe blisters and sunburn
- Helps ease windburn
- Soothes skin after body piercing
- Helps to soothe burns at dry stage
- Helps to soothe heat rash
- Rub for tired, aching feet
- Soothes chapped noses
- Helps prevent cradle cap and nappy rash
- Hot oil treatment for hair – especially for dry damaged hair
- Apply to hairline when colouring hair to help prevent staining the skin
- Hair smoothing treatment to minimise frizz
- Hand rejuvenation – massage onto hands and apply plastic wrap to warm the oil
More of your Nutri-Rich Oil questions, answered.
How do you apply Nutri-Rich Oil?
You can apply to dry skin as often as necessary. Use on the face and body, avoiding the eye area. It can also be used as a night treatment to deeply nourish. You can also use it to shape brows, soothe dry hands, smooth cuticles, tame flyaways and many more.
How does the original Nutri-Rich Oil compare to Nutri-Rich Oil EL (Extra light?)
Extra Light gives you the benefits of Nutri-Rich Oil in a light lotion for instant skin radiance. We recommend the original Nutri-Rich Oil for normal to dry skin types and Extra Light for normal to oily skin.
Is Nutri-Rich safe to use during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
Hydrating with our ‘everything balm’ is fantastic and safe for pregnant women. Many of our Consultants apply it daily to help with stretch marks during and after pregnancy. However, during pregnancy, some women become more sensitive. Therefore, we always recommend for you to consult your doctor before use.
How is Nutri-Rich Oil made?
The extracting method for this precious Oil is inspired by the same original ritual as used by the Hunza Valley tribespeople. This carefully crafted process ensures every 60ml jar is packed with the healing powers of 100 Apricots. Read more about how we make Nutri-Rich Oil on this beauty blog article.