Whether you’re a regular at the facialist, or you just like to occasionally treat yourself to some pampering at home, facial massage has many comprehensive and proven beauty benefits. That’s why we encourage you to give DIY facial rolling a try! But do facial rollers really work? What does a massage roller do for face? And how often should you use a face massage roller? Find the answers to all your burning questions here.
The perfect addition to your skincare routine, Nutrimetics Contouring Facial Roller ‘works out’ your skin to help visibly improve tone and elasticity. Use it daily to achieve a lifted and contoured appearance. This act of a face rolling massage over the skin (optionally with a booster, oil or serum) is key to draining excess fluid and, with regular use, will firm and lift skin appearance.
See it in action here
What is a Contouring Facial Roller?
You can enhance your skincare ritual with a facial roller massaging tool to firm, tone and boost circulation. With its rolling motion, it also releases tension and stress in the facial muscles. Use it daily to help smooth fine lines and wrinkles, reduce puffiness, tone and firm appearance of skin for a visible glow and encourage a natural detoxification process.
How do I use it?
Apply to cleansed skin with either your favourite serum, oil or moisturiser. Starting at the chin, roll from the centre outwards and upwards in each section of your face along the contours of your face. Roll upwards from the base of neck to the jawline for a firmer looking profile. For best results, use 5-10 minutes daily. Appling your facial massage with an oil, booster or serum not only feels amazing and sensorial, it also improves product absorption and penetration of active ingredients.
What are the benefits?
Face rolling works on so many levels, from stimulating blood flow so you get more nutrients and oxygen to your skin, to draining fluid, to giving a deep-tissue massage. It’s so easy to roll away wrinkles. Just spend a couple of minutes during your beauty ritual and give yourself a facial massage. Make it part of your daily routine.
How quickly will I see results?
Use 2-3 times a week for at least five minutes, and you’ll see the difference in a couple of weeks.
See Jane from HQ demo how to use it with Vitamin B Clarity Booster here.
- Keeping a consistent skincare routine and incorporating your roller can help firm and tone up your complexion.
- An especially beneficial way to store your Facial Roller is in the fridge before use. The cold will calm any inflammation and leave your skin feeling refreshed.
- Facial tension happens! It’s a natural occurrence in your body in response to emotional or physical stress. By gently rolling your Facial Roller all over your face, focusing on your temple, you can feel refreshed and relieved as soon as the tension strikes. It’s the perfect Pandemic skin tool.
- Use after Platinum Lift & Firm Power Masque to intensify and promote deep hydration.
With consistent use, Facial Rolling Massage may help to:
- Drain puffiness and toxins
- Reveal a more lifted, chiselled looking complexion
- Promote blood circulation for smoother and firmer skin texture
- Reduce appearance of puffiness and fine lines
- Bring a natural glow to your complexion, boosting circulation for added radiance
- Ease facial muscle tension
- Visibly firm and tone the skin
- Aid and promote lymphatic drainage
- Promote product absorption and penetration into skin
- Provide a cool and soothing effect on the skin
Care: Remember to be mindful of hygiene. After every use gently wipe with OLC NutriClean and a soft clean cloth and warm water. Lay flat to dry.